All about my stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sorry faithful Bloggers

I am sorry that I have not posted. I have some exciting news. I am MOVING. YEAH. My husband and I have been looking for a while to find a new home for us and our children with no luck. I just happened to call to look at a house that was for sale with our realtor and of course we did not like it. He told us about one out on the Island (we live on the Mighty Mississippi River) and asked if he could show us it the next day. We said okay.

Well he took us to a different house first and we loved it. We "officially" close Aug 1. So needless to say I have been SUPER busy. I have had a major garage sale, painted 3 rooms in the house and generally packed and cleaned the whole house. I have been at my mom's for the past week and I forgot the cord for my camera. I have made a bunch of cards and took the photos, but I can not upload them. I will post a bunch this weekend when I return home, providing that I did not pack the cord for the camera. :)

Have a great day all. Do not forget tonight is the July PTI release. I just love the owls and quilters set on Nicole's Blog.

No comments: