Saturday, June 16, 2007

Have A Ball!


My son has to got to a birthday party this afternoon/evening. He and his buddies are going to play baseball. This is the card I made using various cardstocks. I used my CM circle punch to make the balls except the Soccer ball which is a Quikcuts Die Cut. The squares are using the biggest CM square punch. I used white and black crayola colored pencils. The red pen is from Stampin Up. The font for have a ball is SP Olive Juice. The star eyelets I believe are Making Memories and the adhesive is 3M double stick tape. The golf ball texture is from the Cuttlebug dots embossing folder and flipped upside down.

2 comments:

Becky Elfert said...

Very cute and creative!

Kristine said...

OH YAY!! I HAVE this set!! :) I rarely see cards made with it, and I love yours!! Thanks for the great idea. And thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) See ya 'round.

All about my stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.