Thursday, August 30, 2007

3 Trifold Cards-CAMISTYLE!


Here is where you can find the instructions for this kind of card.

Card for my Nephew
Red Cardstock, Orange Inc, Ribbon, white & blue cardstock from scrap pile is all generic not sure from where
Spaceship from ToyBox (retired su set)
the Alien brad is from the bulk bin at LSS in Rochester MN, I don't remember the name of company that sells them.
Font is Times New Roman printed in Light Orange. (I also made a duplicate card for my son and the font reads "Take Me 2 UR Leader!"
3...2...1...Blast Off! paper from Reminisce

The other two are for my nieces. I am too tired to post the recipe. I have a sick kid at home that has been throwing up since 10AM.

I still have to add some ribbons and a sentiment to each before they are finished. Tomorrow maybe.


No comments:

All about my stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.