Friday, January 11, 2008

My First Card Class!

I am teaching my first card class in Feb. Here are 3 of the cards I am planning to teach.

The first is a valentine one that started with taking a scrap piece of paper and cutting out a heart using my Creative Memories CCS heart. Then I placed it over some vellum and rubbed white ink using the heart as a stencil. Then I found a heart background from Google. The ribbons are some I have had from Michaels and the heart button is from there also. The white heart brads are probably Making Memories. Main cardstock is light pink.

Card # 2 is Orange Bazill paper. The Giraffe is a Cuttle bug animal that I used scraps for. The Giraffe clip is from my LSS that has the same giraffe on the front this is the back of the magnetic bookmark. The 3 eyelets are sliver. The green and tan card stock are scraps. The stamps are SU suitable for framing set.
Card # 3 is one I made a few years ago at my mom's LSS called the Memory Box in Mora, MN (it is closed now) All the paper is generic or scraps. The Under the Weather is printed off my computer with a free font of the internet. The eyelets are unknown

2 comments:

Tia said...

Cute Susie!

Kristine said...

This valentine is especially CUTE :) Hey...I've got that same cuttlebug giraffe die--NEAT! I need to start using those. Thanks again for entering my V-day challenge!!

All about my stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.