Tuesday, January 29, 2008

R U READY?

I am so READY! Ask my family. I have been squealing like a teenager again. WHY do you ask? I'll tell you why. There is a rumor the my guys NKOTB are COMING BACK! I am so there. I am already signed up on their site for updates and listened to the new teaser song that is said to be recorded by ALL 5 guys back in Nov 2007. OH WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE!

Sorry this is not a stamping post but I CAN NOT WAIT. Donnie is my favorite. Always has been always will be. He even was on my first date with my hubby. He was a supporting roll in the movie Ransom. His named popped up on the screen during the beginning and I looked at my date (hubby now) and thought NO WAY, it CANT be. And it was. He was the nice kidnapper. Just like him. LOL

YEAH ME! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

No comments:

All about my stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.