Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Papertrey Ink March Countdown



The countdown has begun at Nicole's blog for the March release. I am so excited for the Birthday set and the Boxes, Bags and Tags set.
Anyhoo, here is another card I made with the Shapes By Design set for the Guest Star Stamper contest. This is a card I made for my Little Sister who moved across country to Seattle on New Years. She went from 2.5 hrs to LOTS of hrs away. Sorry the first pictures a little dark. Also the flower centers are the glitter and the medallion is glittered. My sis promised not to look until she got it in the mail so I better get it out to her tomorrow. LOL Most IMPORTANTLY, I got this idea from: Rachele Funk's Blog. Check out her other ones. THANKS RACHELE!

Recipe: Ink: SU Pretty in Pink and Pink Passion.
Stamps: PTI Shapes by Design Papertrey, Beautiful Blooms, and Mixed Messages.
Cardstock: PTI White, SU Pretty in Pink and Pink Passion.
Ribbon: from Michaels.
Misc: Glitter, SU dimentionals, basic envelop, and 3m double stick tape.

3 comments:

Rachele Funk said...

I just love it! Glad to have inspired! Good luck with the Guest Star Stamper spot. Nichole is my idol! I'd love to grow up and be just like her!

Rachele Funk said...

P.S. . . I'd love to be on your blog faves roll! :)

Elisabeth said...

Thanks Candi! I love getting mail if I can get the occasional weekend visit anymore. It made my day. and I didn't cheat and look at your blog!

All about my stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.