Thursday, May 22, 2008

For Dan the Man! (Don't Look till 23-booner!)

My little brother and sister's birthday is tomorrow the 23 of May. I am uploading my brother's card because I do not think he will cheat and peek, AND he should have it today or tomorrow. They are 2 years apart but share a birthday. Anyhoo here it is:


Paper: SU Real Read, Yo Yo Yellow, Certain Celery
Ink: Stazon Black, Versamark
Ribbon: from Micheals
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps (Coconut & Bananas); Papertrey (Hi There-Mixed Messages, happy birthday--Birthday Basics)
Misc: Stickers from Chiquita Bananas, CM Circle Punch, SU Mat Pack

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!!!

need I say more!

Love you Suze!

All about my stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.