Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello for Ellie



This is a card I made for my SIL. She and her family recently moved away for a year (her husband is a dr. studying a speciality), I used Perfectly Clear Stamps Window Box Set. I used my Stampin' Up Markers to color it in. The striped and purple paper is from a Rob and Bob Slab. The white and pink cardstock is random. The Flower background stamp is from Great Impression Stamp of the Month stamped with Versamark. I added some bling with glitter glue on the antennae, the pink flower and blue strip and walmart glitter on the work Hello. I also too the little flower stamp from the Window Box Set and stamped a border with Versamark on the inside right edge of the card.

No comments:

All about my stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.