Sunday, August 12, 2007

Welcome Baby Jackson!



This is a card I made for my Sorority Sister who just had her second baby this week. She had a little boy (obviously). The white cardstock is from Walmart. The blue embossed paper is from a scrapbooks store that I bought 8 years ago. I never ended up using it for my baby boy (who is 8 now) so I thought this would be perfect. the ribbon is from $spot at Michaels. The white button brads are from Making Memories. The Circle (color matches the baby blue paper) is stamped with Technique Tuesdays Infinite Wisdom set. I used the baby circle and foot print and punched it with my CM circle punch. I also used the footprint as a border on the inside of the card. Here is an example of that. I darkened it a bit so you could see it better.

No comments:

All about my stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.