Monday, February 18, 2008

Lots of New Cards

Yesterday we had our "blizzard." TONS of snow 6" on top of 1/4-1/2" ice. Blowing snow like 25 mph. Anyway, we spent the day inside HWY 52 was still closed this morning as of an hour ago it was "roadway is mostly covered with mixed snow ice or slush, towing services prohibited" Anyway, I made 4 cards yesterday and one more to finish today. Here are the first 3: they are for my virtual demo's Case The Collection series. I do not have all of the sets or anything like some of the SU articles so I deviated to my own collection.

This is the CTC Page 110. I used stash flower, ribbon, light purple cardstock and button brad I believe is Making Memories. The Green Cardstock/Ink is Green Galore and Classic Ink pad by Stampin up and the Smile stamp is from Wonderful Words II(retired, I think).

This is the CSC Pg. 108. The green pattern paper is from a SLAB, Scrap pink and white cardstock. Ribbon is from Michaels. I used Craft White pad from SU. Flower stamp is from a retired set, the Celebrate Life is from So Many Sayings (Both SU). The swirl is a Autumn Leaves stamp from Target. The Circle stamp is from Papertrey Ink. I used white/sliver glitter embossing powder and SU dimentionals behind cutouts. I also used QK flower and circle diecuts in my cuttlebug.

This is the CSC Pg. 32. It is 3x3 card. SU Products: Green Galore CS, White Craft Ink, Apple from retired set, Medallion from Wanted, Not Quite Navy Cardstock and Real Red and Green Galore Markers. The Ribbon is from Michaels. Cut the Circle out with my QK Revolution die. and I embossed navy with my dots Fiskars texture plate.

1 comment:

Marni said...

VERY Cute! It's great to see what you've come up with! :)

All about my stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.