Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Here is the cards I made for my kids teachers. (First Photo)

Second photo is for my dd. My son got the blue valentine posted for Beate's sketch.

All stamps are Papertrey ink from their Borders and Corner's Heart Set. Ink is Ruby Red or White Craft ink from Stampin' Up. Also used Riveting for heart pocket card.

All the cardstock is from Hobby Lobby (I think)

Heart Stickers, Bling, Pink Heart, Red ribbon is from Michaels. Foam hearts came from Walmart long time ago.

Red Vellum is from ???? and the heart on top with pink hearts if a die cut I got years ago from Creative Memories.

Forgot to scan hubbies card, waiting for him to open so I can snag it quick. He said he would open it later!!! :)

DON'T FORGET PAPERTREY INK'S REVEAL and BIRTHDAY PARTY starting at 10 tonight.

No comments:

All about my stamping, card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.